The UK Pellet Council is the National Licenser for the ENplus® scheme in the UK and all applications from UK based pellet producers and traders must be made through them.
Please contact UKPC General Secretary & Standards Manager, Dr Matthew Goodwin at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or if you have any queries regarding the certification process.
The application pack contains the following:
- A description of the application process as it applies to both pellet producers and traders
- A copy of the handbook which details the various requirements that must be satisfied
- Application form and trader declaration
- Spreadsheet to record details of trader storage facilities and delivery vehicles
- Information on the derogations that pellet traders may apply for with reference to the handbook requirements for “on board weighing” and “active air extraction”
- Charging structure