Dispute Resolution

If you have purchased ENplus® certified wood pellet fuel and believe that there may be a problem with this fuel, it is critical that you notify the supplier of the fuel as soon as possible.

If you are unable to reach a satisfactory solution with your ENplus® supplier, then we would ask you to contact the UKPC Standards Manager, who will assess the evidence collected, and will give you his considered opinion on that evidence.

The UK Pellet Council Standards Manager is Dr Matthew Goodwin who can be contacted at mgoodwin@pelletcouncil.org.uk .